The extensometers are attached to your structure to measure the micro-deformations under loads.
The most common application for these extensometers is the measurement of the load-proportional deformation of an element of a hoisting system, in order to ensure the function of load limitation or overturning torque limitation.
- Single or dual channel sensor
- Function: load measurement and actor of anti-tipping safety
- Integrated electronics or not
- Complete supply (sensor, cable, shield, connector)
EX52 / AC125
Measuring range: +/- 1500 μm / m
Protection class: IP65
Material: galvanized steel or aluminum alloy
Mounting: fixing by 2 screws M10 - Tightening with controlled torque recommended.
50mm and 125mm spacing.
Extensometer for displacement measurement
Measure of small displacements. Measuring the variation in diameter or thickness of a body subject to mechanical stress.
- Measuring range: from 10 μm
- Accuracy class: 0.1% to 2% according to E.M. (Measurement Range) and conditions of use