Measurement solutions for the railway industry
In order to contribute to the total safety of your projects, Garos Sensors offers tailor-made solutions for each of your railway applications, whatever the type of train (high speed, regional, interurban, tramway, metro and freight), and the standards for their country of assignment.
- Single or double way
- Traction-compression sensors
- Signal processing from low to high: mV / V, 4-20 mA, 0-10V, CAN ...
- Single or double measurement range
- Optical fiber measurement solutions
- Brake pads / trim
- Switching force measurement
- Effort on splint
- Effort on catenary
- Effort on door closure
Calibration test bench
- Traction / fatigue up to 1200 kN
- Calibration of compression higher than 4000kN
- ATEX/ IECEx
References: SNCF, RATP, Keolis, TAN, etc.
Need a specific solution?
Our design office examines all your requests for tailor-made solutions tailored to your requirements and the constraints of your sector, according to your specifications.