OIL & GAS
Measurement solutions for the Oil & Gas sector
The oil sector has a need for force measurements in corrosive, submergible and often high pressure environments.
GAROS Sensors provides measurement solutions through two distinct technologies: strain gauge technology and fiber optic technology.
These 2 complementary technologies allow measurements in corrosive or dangerous environments. Our hermetically sealed sensors operate under high water projections and / or high pressures while providing reliable and accurate measurements over time.
The very large measuring ranges therefore allow for multiple applications.
- Optical fiber measurement solutions
- Torque axis uni / bi directional
- Traction-compression sensor
- Low level mV / V, 4-20 mA, 0-10V, CAN ...
- Double or triple way
- Single or double extent of measurement
- Measuring range: from 5 N to 30 000 kN
- Anchorage system, winch
- Chain tension measurement for platform, floating production and storage at sea (FPSO) unit, buoy
- Pipe laying system, tensioner
- Offshore and port crane
- Test Center, Research Center
Calibration test bench
- Traction / fatigue up to 1200 kN
- Calibration in compression up to 4000 kN
- ATEX / IECEx
- immersible (100 kN and 14500 psi)
References : Total, Technip, Statoil…
Need a specific solution?
We examine all your requests for tailor-made solutions adapted to the constraints of your sector.